The “Women TCNs Integration in Local Communities through Employability and Entrepreneurship Local Oriented Strategies – ENFEM” project is an AMIF project implementing by a consortium of 10 partners.
The project ENFEM aims at providing opportunities for the creation and/ or development of local multi-stakeholder networks, in the 10 partner countries, composed of local authorities, market actors, NGOs, TNCs based and women led organizations, where its overall vision will derive and be guided by the EU Action plan on integration and inclusion 2021-2027. Such network, through a bottom-up approach develops local strategies to facilitate women TCNs early socioeconomic integration through employability and entrepreneurship, empower their members through knowledge transfer and good practices exchange in addressing integration challenges for Women TCNs, in alignment with the needs of the local societies and its citizens, context and administrative structures of the communities.
- Provide an in-depth analysis of the current situation regarding the employability of migrant women in Europe on a regional, national, and local level
- Design, Develop and Implement a bottom-up local integration strategy for Women TCNs sustainable skills and capacity development in employability and entrepreneurship
- Training Package for migrant women: activities designed to help migrant women improve their skills and capacities to enter the labour market.
- IPP – INSTITUTO POLITECNICO DO PORTO
- STIMMULI FOR SOCIAL CHANGE
- DA&DA – D’ANTILLES ET D’AILLEURS
- AYUNTAMIENTO DE QUART DE POBLET
- SOCIAL INNOVATION FUND SIF
- PATRIR – Institutul Roman Pentru Actiune, Instruire Si Cercetare In Domeniul Pacii –
- Peace Action, Training & Research Inst Of Romania
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD
- EILD – European Institute for Local Development
- OBCINA RAZKRIZJE
- SIKESO – ADVISORY CENTER FOR THE SUPPORT OF THE FAMILY-SYKESO
- ADDMA SA – Etaireia Anaptyxis Kai Touristikis Provolis Athinon – Anaptyxiaki Anonymos Etaireia Organismou Topikis Aftodioikisis
- STICHTING VITAL AID FOUNDATION
- CEIPES – Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell’educazione e lo Sviluppo
This publication (communication) reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number: 101038287-ENFEM-AMIF-2020-AG]
© ENFEM 2020